To create a harmonious link between nature, security and exclusive coastal living — this is the primary aim of the Estate and as such, homes are positioned and designed to blend seamlessly into their stunning natural surrounds, and take full advantage of the amazing vistas, abundant wildlife and breathtaking valley setting.
- Large, low density residential sites
- 230 Ha secure private estate with 2.15km of pristine beach frontage
- Sites are positioned discreetly within enclaves of natural bush and grassland, no walls or fences permitted.
- Houses will be built from natural materials within architectural guidelines
- All roads are paved.
- Boardwalks to the beach as well as walking, jogging and cycling paths ensure that residential sites are closely linked with the indigenous bush, game, coastal dunes and beautiful beaches.
- Access to the development is strictly controlled and security of the highest standard, with a gated and security controlled entrance and electrified perimeter fence.
Home to an array of game and bird life this is an idyllic place where peace, privacy and serenity reign, a place to get in touch with your natural side and live in harmony with nature — in luxurious comfort and style. Superbly situated next to the jewel of the Sunshine Coast — the sought after village of Kenton on Sea — the Estate is just 120km east of Port Elizabeth and enjoys a temperate sub-tropical climate. Waters are warm, winters are mild and summers pleasant, with humidity being greatly reduced, thanks to the gentle coastal breeze.
Conveniently located, Kenton Eco Estate boasts close proximity to a number of attractions, including:
- The magnificent Addo Elephant National Park
- The world renowned Shamwari Game Reserve and Kariega Park — all big five malaria-free game reserves
- Port Alfred and the Royal Port Alfred Golf Course
- The cultural centre of Grahamstown
Kenton Eco Estate offers the ultimate in outdoor living, with a host of outdoor activities available to residents and abundant fauna and flora.