To create a harmonious link between nature, security and exclusive coastal living — this is the primary aim of the Estate and as such, homes are positioned and designed to blend seamlessly into their stunning natural surrounds, and take full advantage of the amazing vistas, abundant wildlife and breathtaking valley setting.
- Large, low density residential sites
- 230 Ha secure private estate with 2.15km of pristine beach frontage
- Sites are positioned discreetly within enclaves of natural bush and grassland, with no walls or fences permitted.
- Houses will be built from natural materials within architectural guidelines
- All roads are paved.
- Boardwalks to the beach as well as walking, jogging and cycling paths ensure that residential sites are closely linked with the indigenous bush, game, coastal dunes and beautiful beaches.
- Access to the development is strictly controlled and security of the highest standard, with a gated and security controlled entrance and electrified perimeter fence.